петак, 31. август 2012.

Una's birthday party

Hey cookie monsters. Una's birthday party was aaaawesomeeee (high piched voice)! We went to a really great restaurant downtown, Una, her (hot hot hot) cousin B, her best friend Sara (not my Sara) and her boyfriend Stefan, and a bunch of others. Anyway, we laughed and danced and fooled around, and at some point Una opened my present, the sexy lingerie, so we made a new (actually succesful this time) comercial for bras ("There are two types of bras... the ones who can be easily taken of and the ones who can't be easily taken of"). At some point the restaurant closed, and we just walked through the city. Una and I have this plan for a long time, to just into a fountain in downtown, and last night we finaly did it. About 20 guests just started running through the water. It was amazing! Anywas, her hot cousin B kinda liked me, and he was amazing (exept being sexy he was also very nice and funny) but I just didn't feel the sparks fly that much. I came home about 4 am, and i had to go to Tina's with Sofia in the morning, so i turned my alarm clock... outside of my bedroom. I woke up about 10 and was really late, but i made it. At Tina's new apartment (which is the most beautiful apartment i have ever seen, especially her room) we made pancakes and plans for the new school year. I can't believe we're starting on Monday! I go to school with Tina, Sofia and Una, exept Una is two years older than us. My bathtub is fool guys, I gotta go! Stay tooned

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар