четвртак, 30. август 2012.

How I went to a barbeque party, failed to make a cock comercial and made a bonfire in my kitchen

Here's an update to the chaotic life of Nina:
So, yesterday's barbeque was awesome. Kristina's musician friends came and brought a guitar, and we just chilled, swam in the river, sang together, danced and played poker later. Remember my previous post about believing God has a thing torturing me and that a black cloud is following me? And how i shouldn't leave the house for days? Well i was right. So, yesterday i was already late for the barbeque, since my favourite cousin came (love you little bug) and i succeeded in quickly picking a perfect outfit. So, while i washing my hand already wearing a beautiful pale mint asimetric muslin dress the sink exploded at me. So i, running like a fly without it's head, ran and changed my outfit, but my new dress ripped while i was trying to wear it. So i finaly settled with a denim Zara shorts and a Fishbone white summer shirt, my beige flats and a big, brown-beige printed bag. I ran to the marina, but i missed the boat for the other side. So i finally found, running around like crazy, a drunk old man who almost kille us both, but i finally made it to the barbeque, where Kristina was already thinking of some pretty scary ways to torture me for being so late. And I had to go soon, since Sara was coming to see me, and soon Una joined too. We watched a bunch of love comedies mourning about our love life for hours, so i can't really tell how we got to the point of filming a comercial for cocks (no, you dirty mind, a real feathery cock. You know, those evil creatures. I hate cocks by the way because one attacted me and kicked the shit out of me when i was a kid.) In that filming we broke my seagull statue (well, we couldn't find anything that resembles a cock more than the seagull. We first used a teddy bear.) So i'm filming, and Una is eroticly (ok, maybe it got a little kinky, but not in a zoophilic way) taking the seagull, and it just breaks in her hand. Next try: we find an actual chicken toy, and Una makes an enterance in the video with the chicken and my guitar, playing it. She places the guitar on my bed and just when she reached the best part of the cock-monologue (god that sounds so wrong) the guitar falls from the bed and pretty much breaks. By 1 am we didn't make one succesful cock comercial (so, so wrong). About 1 am we decided to cook, and placed burgers on my kitchen barbeque. I was taking a watermelon out of the fridge, and Sara, being nice as usual, tried to help me. Did i ever mention i'm really, really clumsy? I droped it on her fingers. A whole watermelon. So we take Sara who is crying and laughing at the same time to the terase, and we just sit there singing the 60's hits and looking at the stars. We started at planing our future weddings, and just after we reached the topic of human existence we smelled something strange. Was something on fire? Yes it was. We ran to the kitchen and found our burgers... on fire. Not just fire, we had a freakin bonfire in my kitchen. So Una screamed, Sara tried to put it out, and i wasn't even yelling, i just sounded like an old woman having sex. So we put the fire out, and found our burgers who were the size of a necklace medallion and black as cock's soul (the feathery one). But we didn't give up on our late supper, we decided to make vanilla cream. I was mixing it with a mixer when Una thought it would be funny to set the mixer on it's highest level of power. That mixer is as old as the Bible, and that probobly wasn't such a good idea. It ended with the cream all over the kitchen and us. We just stared at each other, and then we started histericly laughing. We took the huge bowl with cream and three spoons, we sat on the floor, and started eating. One of my regular nights. So, today i was at a fitting of my new shirt, it's made of black saten, it won't have a cleavage, the collar will be pointy and it will have ivory pearls over it. It will be done at Saturday, i can't wait to post a picture here. I'm also going to Una's birthday tonight, it will be so aaaawesomeee (high piched voice). I bought her some beautiful intimissimi lingerie. That's it for today folks! Stay tooned :))

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар